Our cookies personalize your Salt Solutions experience.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognize and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device. When you visit our sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies
- Keeping you signed in
- Remember your preferences for using our site, so you don’t have to tell us repeatedly
- Understanding how you use our site so we can improve performance and your user experience
- Validating your subscription status
We use several types of cookies. Cookies that are used by us exclusively are referred to as “first-party cookies” and those that are used by our partners are “third-party cookies”.
The types of cookies we use fall into two major categories:
- Essential – cookies that are essential to provide you with services you have requested. For example, these include cookies that make it possible for you to stay logged into your account, make purchases, determine your subscription status, and remember your preferences. These are all first party cookies.
- Performance - cookies which measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. We use this information to get a better sense of how our users engage with our site and to improve our sites and apps, so that users have a better experience. For example, we collect information about which of our pages are most frequently visited. We also use third-party cookies to help log errors, track down bugs, and improve performance.
It is also possible to stop your browser from accepting cookies altogether by changing your browser’s cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. The following links may be helpful, or you can use the “Help” option in your browser.